I was flipping through the channels the other day and landed on Bravo. The show: Inside the Actor’s Studio. If you’re familiar with the show, you’ll know that James Lipton- the host- asks the actor he’s interviewing ten questions. Well, here they are:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
any kind of telephone support
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
bottle or draft?
So, pretend you’re on the show. What would you answer?