It’s the busy season here at work, and here I am with a large Dunkin’ Donuts pumpkin-flavored coffee, wishing it didn’t take me six attempts to type the word “coffee”, and prepared to put in at least a half day at the office on a Sunday.
Well, I’m playing “live on the bright side” today.
Sunday at the office:
- jeans and baseball cap
- play music as loud as you want
- order pizza at noon on the company nickel
- mad overtime, yo.
Of course this means I have to do some work, but hey – sometimes you gotta suck it up and live on the bright side every now and then.
Enjoy football today, Barry!
P.S. fredders: I beat Barry last week in fantasy football by one point. 96-95. 40 of my 96 points were courtesy of Steven Jackson. You knew he was showing up sometime this season, right?
P.P.S.: Barry gets his revenge. Text message summary:
- JH: hey what are you doing for the game
- BF: me and randi are watching it in super hi-def in Foxboro
- JH: by ‘super hi-def’ do you mean live?
- BF: yep
- JH: you bastid